ENERGETIC HEALING SESSIONS
Reiki is a beautiful spiritual healing practice built on the belief that the body is innately able to heal itself.
The word “reiki” loosely translates to “universal life energy”, an energy which exists within and surrounding the body. The practice involves channeling and balancing that energy, through the specific placement of hands on or above a recipient’s (fully clothed) body.
Practitioners act as a channel for universal energy and direct healing within the recipient, depending on what the divine blueprint of the receivers soul will allow.
Healing can occur on mental, emotional, physical and soul/spiritual levels.
Most commonly, reiki is used to ease pain, anxiety, fatigue, and depression, but since at its core is the conviction that the body in its natural state can heal any ailment, the applications, theoretically, are endless.
Results of the healing can take up to 3 or more days to be felt, in mosts cases the recipient will leave feeling deeply relaxed, nurtured and have a sense of clarity.
Generally 3-4 sessions at any given time will be enough to support healing and balancing of the bodies energy systems. Reiki encourages self healing, opens blocks, balances the chakras, strengthens the body and supports spiritual growth and change.
My reiki sessions involve a beautiful blend of aroma, sound, touch and channeling for a deeply blissful experience.
Hello Bliss Healing Space ~ Del Mar Drive, Copacabana NSW
1 hour ~ $80 / 1.5 hour ~ $110 / 3 sessions ~ $210
Refer a friend and receive a free 10 ml blend of essential oils to support you between sessions.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
- Payments by direct deposit or cash only
- Cancelations before COB the day preceding appointment no charge, same day cancelations 50% fee, if you do not show up you will be charged for the full service.
- Mobile service and distant healing available upon request (surcharges may apply)
- Disclaimer: Reiki treatment should never replace conventional care; patients should always mention any complementary health treatment they are receiving to their health care provider.